- In General people may browse this website for obtaining any data or information.
- The information provided by the user on this website shall be kept confidential and shall not be shared with anyone. The DATA will neither be made accessible to third parties nor transferred in any form or manner unless required by law.
- Soccer International Private Limited may share your personal information with our bankers for clearing necessary fees payments. This information shall be strictly up to the legal permissible limit and not exceeding.
- Online Fee Payment system purpose to provide flexibility by offering option to pay online using various payment methods.
- Soccer International Private Limited does not recommend/ prefer/promote any particular online payment method.
- If payment is made by means of a card that you do not personally own, the permission of the card owner must always be obtained to make payments using the card. In using the system you confirm that you have such permission.
- Information related to payments using debit or credit card is not accessed or stored by Soccer International Private Limited.
- No Warranty: The information and materials contained in this site including, graphics, links or other items are provided as on “As Is” and “As Available” basis by Soccer International Private Limited which organized and tries to provide information accurately and expressly disclaims liability for error or omission in this information and materials.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event, Soccer International Private Limited will be liable for any damage direct or indirect losses or expenses arising in connection with site or use thereof inability to use by any person delay of operation or transaction, computer virus etc.
All payment details which are entered through this payment gateway are encrypted when the customer, or third party making payment, enters them. The site is secure and uses 128-bit encryption to offer secure communications by encrypting all data to and from the site. Soccer International Private Limited shall not be liable for any failure by the Customer or third party making payment of product price to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such other persons, during the Online Payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the course of the Online Payment Process.
Variations to the Terms and Conditions:
Soccer International Private Limited reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time and the current version will be that published on this website. We reserve the right to decline the acceptance of an online payment if your account is in default for any reason. Soccer International Private Limited may also make additions/deletions/alteration to the services/products offered, at its sole discretion. We retain the right to change the terms and conditions for Online Fees Payments, without any prior notice.